tenlittlebullets: (Cold as the stars)
Ten Little Chances to be Free ([personal profile] tenlittlebullets) wrote2005-11-10 10:15 pm
Entry tags:

(no subject)

I am bored. I still have too much homework. And so, I shall steal a meme from [livejournal.com profile] im_a_shark because I'm feeling lemmingish like that.

List 10 things that make you happy.
1. Les Mis. Durrrr.
2. Singing
3. Finding fics I didn't know existed
4. Finding friends I didn't know existed
5. A sense of accomplishment
6. Late-night crack
7. Curling up with a good book on a nice day
8. The moment just before it starts to rain
9. Picking up useless information
10. Ego-stroking

Tagging:
Anyone who wants to do it.
_____________________________________________________________
TEN FIRSTS
First Best Friend(s): Melanie, in elementary school
First Screen Name: First handle was Ann Riddle, first AIM screen name was KillingCurse
First Pet: Bozo, a long-suffering family cat who died when I was 4
First Piercing: Ears
First Crush: Aforementioned Melanie
First CD: ...you know, it was probably a Star Wars soundtrack
First Car: 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee, dark green
First Love: I've never been in love.
First Stuffed Animal: I don't remember my stuffed animals well. I had a baby doll who made crying noises when you shook her.

NINE LASTS
Last Alchoholic Beverage: Something ungodly and electric blue at the Company cast party
Last Car Ride: Coming home from work on Tuesday
Last Movie Seen: Les Mis 10th Anniversary Concert
Last Phone Call: Mom
Last CD Played: Les Mis Paris Revival Recording [are we noticing a pattern here?]
Last Bubble Bath: Sometime over October break
Last Time You Cried: Don't remember.

EIGHT HAVE YOU EVERS
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: No.
Have you ever been arrested: No.
Have you ever skinny dipped: ...look, I'm boring, ok? No.
Have you ever been on TV: Yes
Have you ever kissed someone and then regretted it: Mildly.
Have you ever had a sex dream about someone you knew: I have never had a sex dream in my life. Unless you count that one time I dreamed I was groping Trent Reznor--that was fun.

SEVEN THINGS YOU'RE WEARING
1. Wool A-line skirt
2. Corset-style top with a red leaf pattern in velvet
3. Sheer black blouse
4. Ankh necklace
5. Black stockings
6. Granny boots
7. Too much makeup

SIX THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY
1. Sung a Mozart aria
2. Given an oral presentation [all things considered, more pleasant than an anal presentation]
3. Procrastinated on an essay
4. Been clingy and horny and had no one to snog
5. Found a $180 paycheck I didn't know I had
6. Listened to Anthony Warlow's "Let others riiiiise" repeatedly


FIVE FAVORITE THINGS IN NO ORDER
1. Les Mis
2. Greasy Chinese food
3. Les Mis
4. The Sisters of Mercy
5. ...Les Mis


FOUR PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL [ALMOST] ANYTHING TO
[...and all is silent...]

THREE HOLIDAY DESTINATIONS
1. Paris
2. San Francisco
3. London

TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Sing a lead in a professional opera or musical theater production
2. Have mind-blowing sex with someone whose name I don't know and whom I'll never see again

ONE THING YOU REGRET:
1. Coming to this school. Except the alternative is high school, so I don't think I really regret it that much.